Joy and Tracy are dying to know everyone’s five favorite things! It’s homework of the fun variety.
My current faves in no particular order:
- Ban.do Mini Heart – I bought this pin for the Valentine Brunch Party, but you better believe I wear it whenevs. It makes any shirt or purse strap way more fun. (I think I need all the colors.)
- Chevron Necklace -My sister bought me this necklace and mailed it to me! Totally cheered me up when I needed it! I’ve been planning my shirts/dresses around it all week. (It’s from here!)
- Washi Tape – I like to use it to package up baked goods in wax paper or to make gifts extra fun. (They have floral patterns!)
- American Apparel Nail Polish – This all started last spring when I got myself a few pastels. Now I’m nuts about it and maybe bought just bought two for my sister for her birthday and one for me. Win win win. (You can get it here!)
- Vintage Trays – My mom’s been finding them at estate sales all over Minnesota for me! Now I have a rainbow of them! (These are similar.)