My current faves in no particular order:
- Kate Spade Saturday Wristlet – I got this lovely wristlet as a secret surprise present in the mail from the lovely Heather! It’s quickly becoming my favorite. Can’t get over the black and white stripe combo. (Find more wristlets here.)
- Capricorn Necklace – My friend Katie gave me this since we’re BFFs with the same birthday. We’re just two Capricorns who keep it real despite all the monster moons happening.
- Essie Under Where? – Cindy was wearing this glow-y purple nail color at brunch a couple weeks ago, and I was crazy about it! I finally found it on Friday!
- Mint Envelope Clutch – I’d been eyeing this clutch online for a bit, when I happened upon it in the store for $19.95 with an additional 40% off. I mean, it was meant to be, right?
- Farfalle Ring – This ring was a gift from my friend Pam! She just knew I needed a noodle ring in my life. And she was right!
For last year’s five faves post, click HERE!
14 thoughts on “My five favorites (at the moment)”
Yes! Solidarity against those Monster Moons!
I LOVE the farfalle ring! How cute!!
Carb accessories, ya know?
That Essie shade is gorgeous! Purple nail polish shades are my favorite for spring time.
That ring is too cute.
It’s so pretty on! I bet you’d love it as much as I do.
giiirl, you know I love that nail color! and everything else is just top-notch too!
Cuteness abounds! I love that farfalle ring and that clutch? Totes meant to be!
I am obsessed with that clutch… like I think I MUST have it now! Happy I found your awesome blog today 🙂
Yeah girl! I hope you find it on super-sale like I did! And I’m glad you found me too.
That clutch looks incredible .. on my must ahve list
It’s a fun one, fo sho!