Hope you’re having a lovely and magical, winter! One filled with surprise presents in the mail, plenty of hot cocoa, cookies, goat cheese, and holiday beers galore. Just thought I’d share some things that I’m loving (now and forever-ever like Andre 3000).
1 // Fondue Pot of My Dreams. My online lady friend Sarah (who takes such lovely photos) mailed me this fondue pot! I pinned it awhile ago so she knew I loved it! It totally made my day, month, year, and all that. Made me SO happy. So, fondue you want to come over or what?!
P.S. I found a lid-less one for sale on Etsy if you need one too.
2 // The Trader Joe’s Hot Cocoa smells like cake and is a total dream. Who knew?! Evidently it can be find for too many dollars on Amazon? But mostly pick it up at your local TJ’s and sip it in bed while NOT watching scary things on Netflix.
3 // Gingerbread cookies have turned into one of my Christmas favorites! And this fella up there is clicking his heels with joy! This recipe from The Hummingbird Bakery is a dream. Chewy, spicy, awesome. And easy, too!
4 // Silver Goat Cheese is a dream, and you can get that big ole log of it for about $5 at Trader Joe’s. A steal! I put it on quick lunch tacos, pizza, in tarts, on pasta, and in guacamole. I require it always, not just at wintertime, but it’s metallic outfit is pretty festive, wouldn’t ya say?
5 // Shiner Holiday Cheer is a Christmas miracle. It tastes like pecan pie to me. I also love it’s packaging! That green/red combo is just perfect. You better believe I’m putting this in waffles soon.
P.S. Number cookie cutters are where it’s at! Get ready for plenty more number cookies up in here. (Similar guys here.)
P.P.S. Here are some things that I need to whip up on the real, as in on the REAL quick:
- Sarah made this major hottie 2-Ingredient Truffle Bar that she totes treated like a cheese plate, and it’s GENIUS. And she spelled on it. Love me some edible typography.
- Billy’s got some Salted Brown Sugar Toffee Cookies that are lookin’ fly with gold confetti. Let’s be honest here, they’re a party I want to be invited to.
- Heather made cake in snow cone outfits! It’s a cake miracle!
- Jessica made some Cinnamon Sugar Sourdough French Toast that I want to take a nap on, but also eat for my weekend breakfast always.
- Cindy casually whipped up this Coconut and Walnut Fudge and made it look so darn effortless. And can we take a minute to high-five her for that solid backdrop. Lookin’ good!
- Erika made these crispy Manchego Thyme Johnny Cakes that I can’t stop thinking about! She also refers to them as “hoecakes”, so there you go!