I ate those pita chips up there for dinner. Then a few more forkfuls of this chicken salad right out of the jar! It’s really good. The kind you’re so excited to eat that you end up standing up in the kitchen dunking crackers in it. The kind you pack for lunch to share with your boyf. The kind you recommend over that weird deli biz every time.
There’s no mayo up in here. The creamy base is made up of Bruegger’s Cucumber Dill cream Cheese (yum!), Greek yogurt, a big squeeze of lemon and a lil bit of olive oil for smooth whisking. I marinated the chicken in lemon juice/salt/pepper/olive oil, but this biz would be even easier if you buy cooked chicken, but honestly it’s a breeze regardless.
Greek Chicken Salad
Servings vary, ok?
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed (bite size/ ½ inch!
- 1/4 cup Bruegger’sCucumber Dill Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 small lemon, about 2 T
- 1-2 T olive oil
- ½ cup chopped cherry tomatoes + more for garnish
- ¼ cup choppd kalamata olives + more for garnish
- 1/8 diced cup banana peppers + more for garnish
- ½ cup cucumber + more for garnish
- pita chips, to serve
- Whisk together the cream cheese, yogurt, lemon juice and olive oil. Stir in the remaining ingredients (leaving some each veggie for garnish), except for the pita chips, obvz. Serve on pita chips w additional veggies on top. Or serve on greens tossed lightly with lemon juice and olive oil. Maybe even serve on toast with avocado! Live a little, eat it right out of the jar.
pink petals // chilaquiles brunch // pup laundry // blush tree
I was paid by Bruegger’s Bagels to promote their product. But don’t let that make you feel weird. My love for bagels + cream cheese is no joke. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that I get to help me keep doing what I love.