Next time you’re snowed in, ya might wanna make sure you have these ingredients on hand. It’s the perfect pre-nap/post-brunch drink. Or! You could even bring the ingredients to ur next party! Then you can tell everyone you’re bringing a hottie to the party, which we all know is what ya want (and I want) to do.
Blackberry Maple Hottie Toddy (serves 1)
- 1 T blackberry-infused maple syrup (recipe below)
- 1 oz Maker’s Mark Whiskey
- 1/2 oz ginger liquor
- top off with Harney & Sons Winter White Earl Grey Tea
- juice from 1/2 of a small mandarin orange
- Stir together the syrup, whiskey and ginger liquor in a mug. Top off with tea and a squeeze of an orange. Sip!
Blackberry Infused Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- In a small saucepan warm the berries and syrup over medium heat for 5 minutes. Gently mash berries. Remove from heat.
Full Disclosure: Maker’s Mark gave me a #MakeItTeaLicious care package full of booze, lil mugs etc. in exchange for getting cozy with it cocktail style. Thanks for supporting the brands that help make this blog possible! Because you see, I really love this drink! And I’d make you one if you came over.
1 thought on “Blackberry Maple Hottie Toddy (AKA Maker’s Mark Hot Tea Toddy)”
This toddy sounds glorious and super easy! I love that the syrup is maple-based. I can’t wait to try it!