I’m completely impatient right now. I can’t sit still. It has a little bit to do with throw pillows and shaggy rugs. It has a lot to do with with the fact that I get to move to a cute flat in a couple weeks.
But for now, it’s time to drink this smoothie and try to stop wishing the days away.
Banana + Honey + Cinnamon Smoothie for One
- 1 frozen banana* + a couple fresh banana slices for garnish
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 t honey
- generous sprinklings of cinnamon
* 1 banana peeled and wrapped in plastic wrap and placed in the freezer until firm.
- Dissolve honey in milk by microwaving them together in a small jar or bowl for about 20 seconds. Stir or shake to ensure that the honey is completely dissolved. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon. Chill until smoothie time.
- Chop the frozen banana into a few pieces and blend with the chilled honey infused milk until smooth. Pour into a small glass and top with a fresh banana slice and sprinkle with more cinnamon. Chug it and feel good about life.
P.S. Did you guys know I’m on Facebook? Sometimes I post fun things.
I tricked the honey, Honey.
Did you know that honey hates being cold? That’s why I dissolved it in milk before making this smoothie! Talk about a dreamy smoothie, despite the all-khaki outfit.