- Chocolate Crinkles – These cookies look hip in wrinkled outfits. They are amazingly fudgy and chocolatey and are a hit despite their lack of ironing.
- Cream Wafers – I look forward to these every year. Just go ahead and make a double batch, already. There’s only 4 ingredients in the cookie, just sayin’.
- Mini Black and White Cookies – I love these cookies. They are cakey and tasty and fashionable. They totally stand out in a christmas cookie bag.
- Mom’s Chocolate Chip Cookies – Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies. Go crazy and use red and green m&ms in these. It’ll be festive.
- Peanut Butter !!Surprise!! Cookies – These guys are so fun! While they appear to be a simple little chocolate cookie, the peanut butter !!surprise!! in the middle will have you eating them right out of the oven.
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies – Whoopie pies are where it’s at. And they are extra fun when rolled in sprinkles.
Trying to get into the holiday spirit, I bought candy canes for both myself and Elliot.