Have you ever been crabby for 4 days in a row?
Just when I thought I was going to be crabby forever these cookies made their way into my life. They are amazing. There is just enough peanut butter to make you remember why life is ok, and everyone knows that cookies that involve both chocolate and oatmeal are amazing. One bite of these and you will turn into an annoying ray of sunshine.
Oatmeal + Peanut Butter + Chocolate = these amazing cookies
Recipe is from allrecipes.com and is ours now courtesy of Bakers.
• 1 cup flour
• 1 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup peanut butter
• 1 egg
• 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
• 1 cup chocolate chips, chunks, mini peanut butter cups or whateva
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside. Beat butter, sugars and peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until lightly browned. Cool 1 min.; remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.
1 thought on “Oatmeal, Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Cookies”
This was the best cookie dough ever!