Just like Mariah Carey’s song Fantasy. I liked it in 5th grade…and I like it now.
This recipes is from my childhood and from chex.com
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure cereal into a large bowl
- In a medium sized bowl microwave butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips on high for one minute and then stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar to bag and shake until cereal is coated evenly.
- Place on wax paper covered cookies sheets until cool.
If you are hoping to share it with a big group putting individual amounts in muffin cups sure makes it easy!
Or bring it camping already!
1 thought on “Puppy Chow”
Yummo.. I think I need to make some soon!!