I’m totally into crafty Christmas.
I’m aiming to be a Who from Whoville instead of the Grinch. So, in order to start of the season right, I made this fun wreath!
All you need are a few materials (above), a solid day to work on it, and a dream. So make it! Your home will thank you.
P.S. If you get crafty with it, send me a photo!
DIY Pom-Pom Wreath
Adapted from bleubird vintage
- Make yarn pom-poms. I followed this basic method.*
- Tie pom-poms to your wreath form alternating colors and sizes.
- Make your mini buntings by cutting out small triangles out of felt.
- String the floral wire through each triangle to form a bunting. Connect each end to your wreath form by twisting the wire together and then trimming it. Tuck it in between pom-poms.
- Stand back and feel really good about it. Then show it to your boyfriend, your girlfriend, or dog.