These taste just like the no bake cookies from my childhood, but they are wearing cupcake outfits. And they have coconut oil in them instead of butter! You could always pipe a tall billowy frosting on top of these guys. They’d be perfect for a birthday party of the toasty variety. Just no bake some cupcakes and live your life!
So, these are healthy little morsels to get you through your week. Pair these with a venti iced americano and life is good.
- 1/2 cup agave or sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 t vanilla
- pinch of kosher salt
- nutella and sprinkles for topping
- Place paper liners in your mini muffin tins – enough for 28. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan stir together the sugar and cocoa powder. Add the milk and coconut oil. Stir over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Divide oat-y goodness among the paper liners. Pop pans in the fridge and chill until firm. Top with nutella and sprinkles.
YAY! Click HERE for a printable pdf of the recipe above.