These taste just like the no bake cookies from my childhood, but they are wearing cupcake outfits. And they have coconut oil in them instead of butter! You could always pipe a tall billowy frosting on top of these guys. They’d be perfect for a birthday party of the toasty variety. Just no bake some cupcakes and live your life!
So, these are healthy little morsels to get you through your week. Pair these with a venti iced americano and life is good.
No Bake Cupcakes (makes 28 minis)
Cupcake adapted from little red house via Vanilla & Lace
- 1/2 cup agave or sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 t vanilla
- pinch of kosher salt
- nutella and sprinkles for topping
- Place paper liners in your mini muffin tins – enough for 28. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan stir together the sugar and cocoa powder. Add the milk and coconut oil. Stir over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Divide oat-y goodness among the paper liners. Pop pans in the fridge and chill until firm. Top with nutella and sprinkles.
YAY! Click HERE for a printable pdf of the recipe above.
They say these pants are Flamingo, I’d say they’re Tart Deco.
10 thoughts on “No Bake Cookies in Cupcake Outfits”
No Bake Cookies are the cookies of my childhood and they are just as good as an adult. I will have to try swapping the butter for coconut oil…great idea!
Yes! I agree. They’re perfect for any age!
no bake cookies remind me of high school…but, in a good way, if you believe it! This is about as much baking as my mom will get with. I love the cupcake form!
Yes! And thanks!
no bake cookies are the best! i’ll have to try this recipe!
your outfit is so cute 🙂
They’re totally addictive! I couldn’t eat less than 3 at a time. 🙂
Yeah….I screwed this recipe up nine ways from Sunday. Didn’t have cocoa powder so I used melted chocolate chips and I added the peanut butter before I was supposed to boil everything together. Somehow, everything turned out okay. Added some chopped pecans too because, ya know, why not? Great recipe for those of us poor souls without air conditioning!
As long as they were tasty, it’s all good! 🙂