- Chocolate Crinkles – These cookies look hip in wrinkled outfits. They are amazingly fudgy and chocolatey and are a hit despite their lack of ironing.
- Cream Wafers – I look forward to these every year. Just go ahead and make a double batch, already. There’s only 4 ingredients in the cookie, just sayin’.
- Mini Black and White Cookies – I love these cookies. They are cakey and tasty and fashionable. They totally stand out in a christmas cookie bag.
- Mom’s Chocolate Chip Cookies – Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies. Go crazy and use red and green m&ms in these. It’ll be festive.
- Peanut Butter !!Surprise!! Cookies – These guys are so fun! While they appear to be a simple little chocolate cookie, the peanut butter !!surprise!! in the middle will have you eating them right out of the oven.
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies – Whoopie pies are where it’s at. And they are extra fun when rolled in sprinkles.
Trying to get into the holiday spirit, I bought candy canes for both myself and Elliot.
9 thoughts on “Christmas Cookies: My Top Six”
Love them!! Did you make the Red Velvet ones?? I have thought about them.. sooooo lovely! Love them all! and you…
Well, yeah, Mum! Click the link. I made them last year. 🙂
The red velvet ones look so Christmas-y!
They are pretty festive. 🙂
Yes! Chocolate Crinkles (we call ’em macaroons) are a tradition and favorite at our house every year too!!
Awesome Annelies! 🙂
LOVE those red velvet whoopie pies. So festive!!!
Those cream wafers are just up my alley! I have some new cookie cutters and they looks just perfect 🙂 I’m also loving on the fact that they don’t need a lot of ingredients!
OOh, thanks Margaret!
Beckie, you’ll love love love the cream wafers. They are a bite-sized dream.